DonMcElyea.Com Site is intended for internet community use as a place to connect and communicate with others of similar interests. It is also a personal blog for its owner’s interests and will host various advertising media for compensation. It is not intended as a posting billboard or medium for off-site linkage to advertise or promote other sites.
Advice and Recommendations
The contents of DonMcElyea.Com Site do not constitute advice or recommendations and should not be relied upon in making any decisions.
Change of Use
DonMcElyea.Com reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that DonMcElyea.Com shall not be liable to you for any consequences of such change or removal and,
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
DonMcElyea.Com Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
In accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
- To the extent permitted by law, DonMcElyea.Com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- DonMcElyea.Com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold DonMcElyea.Com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against DonMcElyea.Com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed, and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing Legal Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alabama, United States of America, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
For any further information please contact us at: contact us.
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>